Friday 12 July 2013

Estée Lauder Pure Color Sheer Rush Lip Shine - Review

I have been a fan of Estee Lauder for a while now. So when I saw there new summer collection "Cello Shots" I was obviously going to investigate, the main event of the selection is the liquid blushes, but none of them seem to show up on my skin :( so I opted for the sheer lipsticks and saw the shade "02 Pink Patent" a gorgeous sheer pink. (£19.50)


 The packaging is simple and I love how the colour of the packaging is the same as the lipstick inside.



the colour is sheer but still shows up well on the lips and is very natural looking, which personally, I love.
If you're looking for a strong pigmented lipstick, this may not be what you want. Which is still super pretty!

THANKS fOR READING!
xxx

5 comments:

  1. That's gorgeous! Absolutely love the colour!

    frecklesandflawsbeautyblog
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks gorgeous! Much more pigmented than I expected, and I love the color!

    -Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog!! And wooww I love the color!!

    http://muffinsofglam07.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This lipstick looks lovely - so summery! Cute blog by the way!
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete