Here's What I've been Lusting after this week :)£29.97)
2) NARS blush in Sin, this is such a nice rosy plum colour that I really want which looks perfect for Autumn. (£21.00)
3) Clarisonic Mia in blue, I've heard great things about this and as a skincare lover I'm drawn to it, but I struggle to spend £108.00 on it, oh well, I will in the future buy this.
4) MAC Girl About Town Lipstick, this is a bright fushia colour I want sooo bad. Perfects for nights out. (£14.00)
5) Dior Rose Diamond, this is SUCH a gorgeous highlight and the pink can be used as a light blush colour. REEEAL LUXURY RIGHT HERE! (£32.00)
6) I used the Origins GinZing eye cream before and LOVED it but I haven't repurchased it yet because I'm planning on stocking up on Origins products a writing a haul post soon, this is best cure for puffy eyes (£21.00)
7) I have been eyeing up this Pilgrim bracelet set on ASOS for a while now, but it was £27.00! for 2! - but now it's on sale for £18.00 - still a lot but I love them.
8) Last but not least, these ADORABLE kitty loafers on eBay which are similar to the Charlotte Olympia flats but a lot cheaper! (£20.98)
So that's a small fraction of my never-ending shopping list for you all :D