Monday 27 August 2012

Elemis Balancing Lavender Toner - Review


Skin type: Normal to Combination - as in mostly normal but at times slightly oily or slight dry in places so my main goal is to keep it balanced. 

You will soon learn that I am a skincare fanatic. I am obsessed with keeping my skin in check.

PROS:
This toner is amazing it smells like lavender but not to overpowering and its so soothing. 
My skin can be sensitive at times and this really helps, and it doesn't sting me like a lot of toners can because it doesn't contain any alcohol AMAZING
I feel my face is squeaky clean after and it balances the pH of my skin keeping everything looking normal
I've also noticed a reduction in the size of pores, which is a bonus! 

How I use it: I just spray it a few times on a cotton pad and wipe it all over my face after cleansing and before any serums or moisturiser.

CON: 
the only downside to this product is that is runs out really fast, like... really fast. You can actually see it go down everytime you spray it, but I don't mind too much because the benefits out-weigh the only con :)

9/10!

5 comments:

  1. Nice blog!
    I think I'm gonna pick up this toner..
    Wanna follow each other ?
    xx

    http://takingovertheworldapairofshoesatatime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you,
      you should its really good.
      sure

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Sounds like an amazing toner! Keeping it in mind for future toners :))

    Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love elemis products, they smell so good! bbut I agree they run out so fast xxx

    ReplyDelete